Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extraction (SCFE) is a new green separation technology emerging in the world today. This separation technology generally does not need to add any chemical reagents in the treatment process, and the separated substances will not be polluted, which can meet the green requirements of people for medicines, foods, health-care products and cosmetics to the greatest extent. At the same time, this separation technology has the advantages of high extraction efficiency, high product quality, highcost performance and no pollution. It is suitable for the extraction and separation of fat-soluble and heat-sensitive substances, and is also suitable for the fine separation of different groups, which is the preferred separation technology in the fields of pharmacy, food, flavors and fragrances, fine chemical industry, etc.,and is widely used for extracting essential oils, pigments, oleoresins, active ingredients from animal and plant raw materials and concentrating active ingredients in liquid mixtures. The purification and refining technologies are also widely used for removing harmful solvents from products.
1. Extracting effective ingredient from traditional Chinese medicines
2. Concentraction and purification of pharmaceutical ingredients
3. Separating and purification of ftty mixtures
4. Removing of organic solvents.
1. Separating of bacteria
2. Extracting of essence and flavor
3. Extracting of animal fat, plant fat and fatty solubility ingredients
4. Extracting of plant alkali
5. Extracting of food colorant
6. Removing odor, color, acid and organic solvents
1. Extracting of essence and flavor
2. Purification of essence and flavor
1. Separating of oil and residual oil
2. Clean of oil core
3. The regeneration of the
1. Separating of hydrocarbon
2. Purification of chemical synthesis material
3. Separating of co-boiling mixture
4. Recovery of reacted material
Supercritical CO2 fluid extract
Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extraction (SCFE) is based on the relationship between the solubility of supercritical fluid and its density, that is, the effect of pressure and temperature on the solubility of supercritical fluid.
European representative: Dr Dirck Van Hemelryk firstname.lastname@example.org +32-473395200
Address: No. 269 Huanghai West Road, Hai'an City, Jiangsu Province